"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Big foot has a nice set of straight white teeth...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Being as phobic of Bigfoot as I am, virtually every friend I have has called, texted, or emailed me about this.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
By the way, that site is offline.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
It's working again.
Charletains. Went to the website and it asked you to pay a price to PayPal to view premium content. Just some jerk offs looking to make a quick buck. If it was a real discovery, you'd see it plastered all over the news constantly. These turds need their dicks laid down on a table and smacked with a ball-pene hammer.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
It was on CNN yesterday, for what that's worth.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
They just interviewed the 2 guys on MSNBC.
yeap 100% true already been sent off for DNA testing and everything.
Really wish they wouldn't have picked it up thought, now everybody knows that bigfoot is real, and now everyone will be out looking for one, and eventually you'll have a prick that kills it.
Bookmarks